ABRA-ZINE IS NOW CALLING YOU!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Painters, photographers, cartoonists or illustrators, collage artists, musicians, poets, writers, actors, dancers, arts n crafters, cooks, bakers, candlestick makers, chefs, beauty experts, love advice, comedians, bloggers, vloggers, filmmakers, fashion designers, life coaches, fitness gurus, gardeners, herbalists, environmentalists, healers, mind & body experts, philosophers, metaphysical experts, psychics, travelers, adventurers, people who are fighting for a cause, people who beat the odds, people who are inspiring, people who have changed their lives for the better and want to share their stories. ANYONE who has something interesting to share with our readers, who would have a positive influence on the human spirit!
Not an artist? No Worries! You can be a journalist for Abra-zine! Conduct an interview with an artist or creative type mentioned above, or write an article about something that inspires you!
Because we all have a responsibility as human beings to make this world a better place! Self-expression and the art of storytelling, whether it’s through visual art, music, film, writing, or any other medium, is UNIVERSAL! If we can all come together to INSPIRE and UPLIFT those around us, then we are truly doing our job as storytellers. My goal with this magazine and this website is to form a sense of community across the globe. Let’s shorten the gap between each other a bit here. OH, yea… and it’s FREE! 🙂
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF SUBMITTING TO OUR MAGAZINE?
Contributors are not paid, but you will get these awesome bonuses!
* Author byline and photo on your page or spread.
*Free Exposure to our ever growing fan base.
* Clickable links to your blog, official website, web stores, social media, etc.
* You can add that you were published in “Abra-zine!” to your resume/portfolio!
* Access to our PRIVATE Contributor’s Group on Facebook!
* You will be the first to know about any upcoming news regarding “Abra-zine’s” upcoming releases!
*Each Issue (1 Per Season) will be about 40 – 80 Pages, released to the public in interactive PDF Format. All issues are available to download via our Library.
*Contributors are welcome but not obligated to download zines, print out, assemble, and distribute issues to friends, peers, and local institutions of the arts (with their permission granted of course!)
* To further spread the word about your feature in our magazine, we ask that you share a link back to our website, on your blog or via social media, at least once during the month in which you are featured in an issue!
*As well as the exposure contributors receive within the magazine, “Abra-zine!” may also further promote its contributors via the official site, blog, newsletter, and social media pages, usually in the form of quotations and/or author mentions.
Want to submit something for our next issue?